Labels

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hey! How dare you not post for half a year?!

So I'm probably in a lot of trouble with my silent fans right? But I wouldn't call you guys silent!! You guys are viewing my post everyday literally!
I'm really happy with that, oh by the way, Ramadan Kareem for those who are fasting! ^-^
Anyway, so we reached to 3300+ pageviews and my face is like 'O_O" slowly going to this (^___^)
I hope you guy had a wonderful 2014 so far, keeping enjoying it and please do update me with your simming life! I so thrilled because guys, one year has already gone down and just another to go. After that PLAYING SIMS HERE I GO!!!!!!!!!
No I'm dead on serious o.o
Im so happy that this year went fast so hopefully so will next year. Then I can start simming! Whoo hooo!!!! =)


I started writing this post on the 14/07/14 now ending it at 15/07/14 haha

Take care xx



No comments:

Post a Comment